Personal Data (GDPR) Related Complaints – how to raise a complaint
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Hull Telecoms (or third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Hull Telecoms data protection representative the GDPR Owner.
Data subjects are able to complain to Hull Telecoms Ltd about:
- how their personal data has been processed
- how their request for access to data has been handled
- how their complaint has been handled
- appeal against any decision made following a complaint
Hull Telecoms has the contact details of its GDPR Owner published below. Should you wish to make a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your details, as well as the reason for your complaint.
The email will be sent directly to Hull Telecom’s GDPR Owner’s mailbox & Customer Services. Any complaint will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Anyone lodging a complaint with Hull Telecom’s GDPR Owner is also able to do so by emailing email@example.com
- Complaints received via the contact form or email address are directed to the GDPR Owner & Customer Services for resolution
- Complaints are to be resolved within one month
- Appeals on the handling of complaints are to be resolved within one month
|Supervisory Authority Contact Details||Hull Telecoms GDPR Owner Contact Details|
|Contact Name:||ICO – Information Commissioners Office||Ryan Mangan – GDPR Owner|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Unit 21, Brough Business Centre|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Skillings Lane|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Brough|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire|
|Address line 5:||East Yorkshire|
|Post code:||SK9 5AF||HU15 1EN|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form at: https://email@example.com|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||01482 778703|